If you would like to post a vacancy, please send all pertinent information to email@example.com.
Assistant Coach – Avon Varsity Girls Lacrosse
This is currently a voluntary position. What we are looking for:
1. Must share the idea that Culture is everything. That what we are teaching is larger than lacrosse. These young women will someday be our neighbors, care givers, and maybe even our President.
2. Preferably a former HS and College Lacrosse player who can bring their past experiences and share them with this team of exceptional young women.
3. A strong understanding of the Girls HS game and up to date on all Rules
4. Both a highly motivated, and highly positive individual to help cultivate our team of new to highly skilled players.
5. Be able to lead with little to no supervision.
6. Help with Practice Planning and Leading, Parent Volunteers for team needs, and other undefined needs throughout the season and off season.
7. Can balance pushing the players to be the best they can be, but understanding that each player is different, and there for different reasons. We are Coaches as much as we are mentors.
About the program:
We are a club program located in Avon competing in Class 1A Varsity, Sectional 6. The team was formed in 2017 by our current Head Coach. We are constantly rebuilding our team as our youth program never fully recovered after 2020. We are hopeful that will change in 2023-2024. Our roster size ranges around 20 girls. However, we are constantly recruiting to get those numbers up as we have a very large High School to pull from.
If you are interested, please contact Head Coach Ronn Mesarosh by either
Cell#: 317-381-1750 or
Varsity Head Coach - Franklin Community High School
The Girl's Lacrosse team at Franklin Community High School, in Franklin, Indiana, is in search of a varsity coach. If you have interest or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
JV Head Coach - Hamilton Southeastern High School Women's Lacrosse
Hamilton Southeastern High School is searching for a JV Head Coach. If interested, and for more information, please send an email to email@example.com.
Assistant Coach - North Central High School Women's Lacrosse Club
The NCHS Women's Lax Club is looking for an energetic individual to be an assistant coach for our club. An individual with experience as a women's lacrosse player is the ideal candidate. You will be working with our head coach to grow our program and foster an energetic, supportive, and inclusive team environment. If you are interested in this opportunity to help develop our program and work with a group of fantastic and enthusiastic young lady athletes, please send inquiries of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assistant Coach - South Bend Community High School Girls Lacrosse
South Bend Community High School Lacrosse is looking for an additional coach for the 2024 spring season. At this time the position is voluntary.
The ideal candidate:
1. Women's lacrosse and/or coaching experience at the High School Level.
2. Strong ideas for offensive concepts and draw.
3. Align with the Positive Coaching Alliance with a priority on the athletes overall well being.
4. Have a vision and motivation to help grow and develop a new program.
About the program:
We are a club program located in South Bend competing in Class 1A, Sectional 5. We are an up and coming program competing in our first varsity season in 2023. The goal of our program is to make lacrosse accessible for all athletes in our community and spread the joy of the game.
If you are interested in growing a new program with us, email Isabella at email@example.com.
JV Green Head Coach – Westfield High School Girl’s Lacrosse
Westfield High School is seeking a Junior Varsity Head Coach for our Girls’ JV Green team. We are seeking someone with uncompromised integrity and the highest moral and ethical standards. This is a paid position.
We believe in developing athletes to be leaders in life, not just on the athletic field. We believe in building relationships with athletes and parents. We believe that education-based athletics is the cornerstone in developing high school students and preparing them for after high school. The ideal candidate shares these beliefs and prior playing experience is preferred.
Who We Are:
Westfield High School is a progressive, innovative, and growing school. Westfield-Washington School Corporation is dedicated to affording academic and athletic opportunities to all its students. The school is experiencing steady growth and has a current enrollment of 2,700. Projections for the next several years sees WHS topping out at around 3,200 students.
Westfield Girls Lacrosse were 1A State Champions in 2019 and 1A State Runner up in 2021. The program has quickly become one of the top programs in the state of Indiana.
School Sanctioned Varsity Sport:
Westfield High School Girls Lacrosse is a school sanctioned varsity sport under the WHS Athletic Department. Although it is not considered an IHSAA sport, Westfield High School views and treats Girls Lacrosse as though it were, and they support and fund the program no differently than other IHSAA sports at WHS.
If interested in the position:
Please contact Kirk Reis at 317-797-9955 or firstname.lastname@example.org