If you would like to post a vacancy, please send all pertinent information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
JV Head Coach - Hamilton Southeastern High School Women's Lacrosse
Hamilton Southeastern High School is searching for a JV Head Coach. If interested, and for more information, please send an email to email@example.com.
Assistant Coach - North Central High School Women's Lacrosse Club
The NCHS Women's Lax Club is looking for an energetic individual to be an assistant coach for our club. An individual with experience as a women's lacrosse player is the ideal candidate. You will be working with our head coach to grow our program and foster an energetic, supportive, and inclusive team environment. If you are interested in this opportunity to help develop our program and work with a group of fantastic and enthusiastic young lady athletes, please send inquiries of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Varsity Head Coach - Franklin Community High School
The Girl's Lacrosse team at Franklin Community High School, in Franklin, Indiana, is in search of a varsity coach. If you have interest or questions, please email email@example.com.
Assistant Coach – Avon Varsity Girls Lacrosse
This is currently a voluntary position. What we are looking for:
1. Must share the idea that Culture is everything. That what we are teaching is larger than lacrosse. These young women will someday be our neighbors, care givers, and maybe even our President.
2. Preferably a former HS and College Lacrosse player who can bring their past experiences and share them with this team of exceptional young women.
3. A strong understanding of the Girls HS game and up to date on all Rules
4. Both a highly motivated, and highly positive individual to help cultivate our team of new to highly skilled players.
5. Be able to lead with little to no supervision.
6. Help with Practice Planning and Leading, Parent Volunteers for team needs, and other undefined needs throughout the season and off season.
7. Can balance pushing the players to be the best they can be, but understanding that each player is different, and there for different reasons. We are Coaches as much as we are mentors.
About the program:
We are a club program located in Avon competing in Class 1A Varsity, Sectional 6. The team was formed in 2017 by our current Head Coach. We are constantly rebuilding our team as our youth program never fully recovered after 2020. We are hopeful that will change in 2023-2024. Our roster size ranges around 20 girls. However, we are constantly recruiting to get those numbers up as we have a very large High School to pull from.
If you are interested, please contact Head Coach Ronn Mesarosh by either
Cell#: 317-381-1759 or
JV Coach - Noblesville High School Girls Lacrosse
After a very successful 2023 season that culminated in a Class 2A semi-state appearance for Varsity and great seasons for both JV teams, Noblesville High School Lacrosse is looking for an additional girls JV Coach for the upcoming season.
Noblesville Millers Lacrosse exists to provide an environment where students in grades 9 to 12 can develop Lacrosse skills, team skills, good sportsmanship, and leadership skills. The ideal candidate will have both the lacrosse and life skills to help our players achieve those goals. Desired experience includes women's lacrosse playing and/or coaching experience at the High School and/or College Level. The candidate must have exceptional communication skills with both players and parents and be able to work well with other coaches on the Noblesville High School Girls Lacrosse staff.
Interested candidates should send a letter of interest, including pertinent playing and coaching experience, to Wylie Crisanti, Varsity Head Coach, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assistant Coach - South Bend Community High School Girls Lacrosse
South Bend Community High School Lacrosse is looking for an additional coach for the 2024 spring season. At this time the position is voluntary.
The ideal candidate:
1. Women's lacrosse and/or coaching experience at the High School Level.
2. Strong ideas for offensive concepts and draw.
3. Align with the Positive Coaching Alliance with a priority on the athletes overall well being.
4. Have a vision and motivation to help grow and develop a new program.
About the program:
We are a club program located in South Bend competing in Class 1A, Sectional 5. We are an up and coming program competing in our first varsity season in 2023. The goal of our program is to make lacrosse accessible for all athletes in our community and spread the joy of the game.
If you are interested in growing a new program with us, email Isabella at email@example.com.